Click on the banner to visit our new and improved consumer trends blog!


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loads of ideas about integrating your store with your online presence (or vice versa)

Frequently, I will point to a specific article from Trendwatching.com if I think that it holds an idea that could be adapted by local companies like yours.  Today, I’m recommending that you read the whole Trendwatching.com newsletter, because it is focused on a digital “Retail Renaissance” that involves many bricks-and-mortar stores along with their online assets.

Click here to see the story, and browse for ideas you can emulate. 

Implications:  The future is coming.  You might as well be the one to design it.  (I guess that's my theme for today!)

Mike Anderson, for the Elm Street Economics consumer trends blog. A service of The Center for Sales Strategy, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment